Live every day in style and function, with luxury features you won’t find anywhere else. From location to construction to design, with Salt Palm Development no detail is overlooked.
Smart Home Technology
Efficiency, convenience and security. Get true control of your home through cutting-edge home automation technology.
Masonry construction with granite, quartz and other high-end finishes to ensure luxury and longevity.
Cost savings with intelligent lighting and heating/cooling features.
The first luxury-quality, “smart”-capable townhome developed in St. Petersburg.
Location & Lifestyle
Set in the epicenter of St. Petersburg’s thriving downtown district.
Low HOA Fee
Premium amenities and services without the high monthly maintenance fee..
Tons of features for the discerning homeowner
- Masonry construction with pile foundations
- Wide plank porcelain tile flooring on first floor and in all bathrooms and laundry rooms
- Engineered wide plank wood flooring on all additional main areas
- Shaw carpeting in bedrooms with wood flooring upgrade option
- Custom cabinets throughout with soft close dovetailed drawers and doors
- Architectural window and door casings with 6” baseboard trim throughout
- Commercial-grade built-up flat roof for long life and low maintenance
- Monitored fire sprinklers throughout
- Garage with private rear entrance or private courtyard entrance
- Landscaped courtyard and front entrance
- Rear units include first floor bedroom and bathroom for use as in-law suite, home office, art/exercise studio or income generation with a legal rental option.
- Private elevator in each unit (upgrade option)
- Pre-wiring for telephone, high speed internet, television and cable system
- Solid core MDF (medium density fiberboard) 8’ foot interior doors
- 9’4” ceilings throughout
- Stunning stairwell with solid wood treads and custom designed railings
- Built-in closet systems
- Granite and quartz 3 cm countertops
- Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances
- Delta plumbing fixtures
- Kohler and American Standard toilets and sinks
- Lighting by decorative Minka Fans
- LED recessed can lighting throughout
- Hurricane impact-resistant, energy-efficient exterior windows and doors
- PGT WinGuard vinyl impact windows
- Therma-Tru fiberglass impact entry doors
- Carrier HVAC systems
- Panasonic exhaust fans
Turn your downtown dreams into ultimate uptown living with these available upgrade options
Ascend your townhome in comfort and convenience with your own in-home private elevator.
There’s smart. And then there’s genius. This package provides complete home automation.
Maximize your entertainment space and take the cooking outdoors with a custom outdoor kitchen, complete with a high-end grill.
ROOFTOP HOT TUB
Relax in your private rooftop hot tub, while soaking in your surroundings.
ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING
Seamless, convenient Electric Car Charging in your own private garage.
The Sabal provides the luxury and convenience of smart home living with intelligent and friendly home automation products that save you time and money, every day. Operate your home via smartphone, computer, voice, or by any traditional method you prefer.
The self-programming Nest Thermostat creates your personalized schedule to save energy and money by adjusting to optimal cost-saving temperatures whether you’re home, away, asleep or whenever.
Brands We Use
Life in St. Petersburg, Florida
The urban renaissance is clear – people are choosing St. Petersburg because of its beauty, energy, economy, and entertainment options. As a Sabal resident, you are in the center of St. Pete‘s urban lifestyle, steps away from museums, restaurants, shops, and nightlife. Ask us about preferred relationships with restaurants, gyms, and other local amenities.
St. Petersburg In The News
With a unique blend of business sectors, from marine sciences, biotech, data analytics, financial and professional services, successful startups, and specialty manufacturing, St. Pete is attracting tech-savvy, community-minded, world-reaching, thought-leading entrepreneurs and senior corporate talent.
There’s so much more to show you. Get in touch with us today for a private tour of St. Petersburg’s first truly smart townhome.